|Story editor||Tad Stones|
|Animation studio||Sunwoo Entertainment|
|Episode 61: Season 1, Episode 61|
|⇦ Index ⇨|
A new superhero named Quiverwing Quack and her sidekick Arrow Kid are in St. Cannard! Will DW be able to contain his jealously? Will Negaduck fulfill his ambition of becoming Public enemy # 1-by destroying the Quiverwing Quack?
Gosalyn takes up archery, and bests Negaduck with it. Against Darkwing's wishes she creates her alter-ego, the Quiverwing Quack, and causes a stir of publicity. She also becomes Negaduck's new target - so he can regain his position as Public Enemy # 1
- Negaduck: (Runs to Darkwing while Darkwing was juggling the bombs) WHAT?!? I am totally public enemy number one!
- Darkwing: Am not. I'll show you. Here, hold these a second. (Gives Negaduck the bombs and Negaduck starts to juggle them while Darkwing pulls out the public enemies list) See? Right behind Doctor Slug.
- "So, St. Canard has a new favorite hero, eh? And a little girl at that! The perfect target for public enemy number one."
- - Negaduck.
- Darkwing: It's no use, Negaduck. You may have trapped the nature police department in lime jello. But you didn't trap me.
- Negaduck: Ooh, Darkwing Duck! I'm so scared!
- Darkwing: Oh yeah? Well, You should be!
- "I'm more afraid of early hair loss."
- - Negaduck.
Negaduck: Well, that oughta buy me a few points on the old hit parade. Think I'll go over to the convalescent home and kick some shins!
Gosalyn: I am Quiverwing Quack, the hero who gives crooks the shaft! Pretty cool slogan, huh?
Negaduck:Good bye Darkwing, hello number 1 spot!
- This episode marks the first appearance of Pepe's Pizza, Negaduck's monster truck, and Negaduck's own motorcycle.
This marks the debut of Gosalyn's alter-ego the Quiverwing Quack. The identity would return in "Paint Misbehavin'". And would also mark the return of Splatter Phoenix
|This article is a stub. Please help Darkwing Duck Wiki by expanding it, adding pictures, and improving existing text.|