"Dirtysomething" is the sixty-third episode of Darkwing Duck.
It's Ammonia Pine's worst nightmare! F.O.W.L. has teamed her with her polar opposite, her filth-loving sister, Ample Grime. It WOULD be easy for Darkwing Duck to stop them. But Gosalyn, not having enough allowance to buy a video game called Megablasting Mutants of Death (which costs $48.23), has discovered that she can cash in whatever she recycles... including the Thunderquack's engine, the Ratcatcher, the gas gun, Darkwing's computer, the television, and Darkwing's comic book collection.
- Ample Grime: Now it's grime time! (Sprays Darkwing with filth)
- Darkwing: My cape! You're going to get my cleaning bill, you walking tar pit!
- Ammonia Pine: Hey! Watch what you call my sister!
- Darkwing and Launchpad: Sister?!
- Ample Grime: Can't ya see the family resemblance?
- Darkwing: Well, the family that pulls the crime together, does the time together!
Darkwing: I am the raspberry seed you can't floss out.
Darkwing: I am the squeaky brakes that...oh, nuts! (Crash)
- Dirtysomething is a play on words for 'Thirtysomething' which is an American drama television series.
- Ammonia notes that she works alone, which might have something to do with her last disastrous team-up in "Cleanliness Is Next to Badliness".
- Ammonia switches to her regular outfit after the 32B machine explodes.