|Story editor||Carter Crocker|
|Animation studio||WDA Japan|
|Episode 73: Season 2, Episode 08|
|Date||October 26, 1991|
|⇦ Index ⇨|
A brilliant loner Camille Chameleon has the ability to change her form by blending into backgrounds as part of her plan to control Howl Publishing Empire and become a counterfeiter. In the process she captures Darkwing Duck. Darkwing and Honker Muddlefoot defeat her by forcing her to change her shape so many times to "blend in" that she ends up as a real Chameleon.
|This article is a stub. Please help Darkwing Duck Wiki by expanding it, adding pictures, and improving existing text.|
- "Now what, DW?"
- "Now we implement the three W's of the stakeout: We wait, we watch, we whittle! Camille should be showing up any second now, and when she does, We're gonna blow this case wide open!"
- - Launchpad and Darkwing
- "Honker? is that you?"
- "Honker's a wimp name. Call me Speck."
- "And Speck's not a wimp name?"
- - Gosalyn and
Darkwing: I am the substantial and inescapable penalty for early withdrawal!
Camille: Now there's nothing standing between me and unspeakable wealth...with the exception of two tons of steel.
- This episode marks the first appearance of Camille Chameleon, Howell Manor, Ink Incorporated, and the Chameleon Diamond.
- The episode's title, "Calm A Chameleon" , references the 1983 Culture Club song, "Karma Chameleon".
- Darkwing's chair set is missing when Drake trips and crashes into the wall.
- Gosalyn's eyes are weird when she watches television.
- Darkwing's cape is pink on the collar just after the bomb goes off.